Escape the cubicle
Being your own boss is better than working somewhere, but it’s also harder. Escape the Cubicle can help you have fun and make money. In Escape the Cubicle, Mark Anthony Germanos presents business plans, the SWOT Analysis and social media, among other topics, as mandatory tools to help you prosper. Escape the Cubicle is your trusty guide to self-employment. Get the first two chapters FREE as a PDF or buy the entire eBook at Smashwords.
Let Your Light Shine
Don’t let anybody take it away.
I know a woman who worked at an architect’s office. It was a strict environment and the owner ruled with meanness. Staff was unhappy. People complained constantly. The office had a negative energy, and even though this woman had significant seniority there, she was almost as unpleasant as the owner.
A few years later, I saw her at a local park. She and a coworker had started dating and launched a company training dogs for police departments. I recognized him immediately, since he also worked at the same architect’s office. I didn’t recognize her at first. She had a new glow and warm smile, and she radiated happy, youthful, and positive energy. I stared at her for 10 seconds before realizing this was the same woman from the architect’s office. Shedding the negativity of the architect’s office and going into business with her boyfriend had made her a beautiful, wonderful, and happy person. I told I didn’t recognize her at first glance. Others told her she had changed 180 degrees.
- Are you caught in a similar negative environment?
- Is your inner light being dimmed?
- Do you hate your job?
- Would you be happier somewhere else?
- Would you be happier doing something else?
- Do you expect to lose your job?
- Would you be happier if you were self-employed?
This book is for you. A job it is! Create your dream job working from home. You will find that self-employment is the answer to happiness. Escape the Cubicle is your trusty guide to self-employment.Get the first two chapters FREE as a PDF or buy the entire eBook at Smashwords.
After you read this book, you will be empowered.
- You will be smarter than you were when you first found this book.
- You will know what “SWOT” is and why you need a SWOT Analysis. Identifying Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats helps Fortune 500s run better. Follow their lead. I promote my SWOT presentations with the tagline “If you do not know what a SWOT Analysis is, you probably need one.”
- You will be proficient at social networking. You understand how it can be a valuable tool and why you must engage it. The tools and services may change, but the strategies prevail.
- You will use technology to run your business, and you understand how running your business in the cloud works for your benefit. You know that getting the current weather for Denver is no big deal. You now show that you can make a short video, post it on the Internet, create a blog entry, and then share your message with millions of social media users.
- You will think like a business owner. You understand opportunity cost and why some things should just be contracted out. You know that filtering negative news and choosing your reality make your life easier and more pleasant. A job it is! Create your dream job working from home. You will find that self-employment is the answer to happiness. Escape the Cubicle is your trusty guide to self-employment.Get the first two chapters FREE as a PDF or buy the entire eBook at Smashwords.
About the Author
Mark Anthony Germanos reports: I do three things: 1) IT solutions, 2) business consulting and 3) SEO and social media marketing. I do not do everything BUT…my clients do get great results when they follow my advice.
How can I help you?
I do IT solutions. This includes building networks, protecting your business processes and migrating companies to the cloud. “The cloud,” refers to offsite storage of applications and data. When you run your business in the cloud, your data is always available, you can get get to it from anywhere and the cost is usually less than if you tried running the same services under your own roof.
I do business consulting. I find ways you are wasting money and help you break those bad habits. I’ve been doing this since 1992. One of my clients was the 36th largest financial institution in our country. What I have seen and learned going into hundreds of businesses, large and small, helps me identify and present ways you can save big money. One of my ideas is saving a local client $490/month.
I do SEO and social media marketing. One of my campaigns for a Lake Tahoe-area client was so successful that the client told me to stop all marketing operations…she was too busy. I build web sites that are tweaked for Search Engine Optimization and do social media marketing. Yes yes yes, a lot of guys out there promote themselves as webmasters, SEO Gods and social media gurus. Visit http://www.google.com, seach for “Sacramento Small Business Revival” and see who dominates the results. I can use these skills to your benefit.
I do not do everything BUT…my clients do get great results when they follow my advice. I moved 2,000 miles and restarted my business in California with a cell phone and some good ideas. My ideas work. If they didn’t, I would be living in my parents basement. Initial consultations and .COM audits have no charge. Call 530-677-8864 today.
People I love to work with:
You are a decision maker. You realize that your marketing is not working, you are wasting money and you are out of ideas. You cannot move your business forward because the wheels are falling off. You need help. You want your life to become easier.
When I’m not working or staring at a computer, I am an avid cyclist and triathlete. I have a life, a dream wife and a dog.Get the first two chapters FREE as a PDF or buy the entire eBook at Smashwords.