“I just created this graphical bio for myself. The way it shows off who I am is awesome! Check it out:”
That’s what you get when someone creates a graphical bio for himself or herself at Vizify.com and shares a link to the bio. Vizify is a service that pulls content from various sources including Facebook, Google+, Linkedin, Twitter and your web sites. Vizify includes pictures and presents all this information in circles. You have 11 pages of content at Vizify and I am proud to report Vizify does most of the importing work for you. Here are the pages.
- Overview. This shows you what Vizify pulls when it creates your profile. It presents your name and tagline. You can add additional pages and have those updates appear in your overview.
- Quote. A simple quote can show people a lot about you, your priorities and your view of the world. I choose: “I know this is a good idea. I thought of it during yoga.”
- Words. Vizify looks at your Twitter presence and presents your most popular keywords. Vizify presents circles showing when and how often you used these keywords. I can see graphically that on Twitter, I talk about Sacramento business and business more often than I talk about social media. I need to reevaluate my content on Twitter and discuss social media more.
- Photo. Vizify imported my Facebook personal profile photo and caption I wrote when I first uploaded the photo to Facebook.
- Photo (again). Vizify uploaded another Facebook photo. This one is a picture I took of a very beautiful sunset.
- Locations…the paces I’ve called home. Vizify looks at your birth, education and job history and plots all those on a map. When you first visit this page, Vizify runs a short movie showing your progression. Mine starts at Chicago and follows my steps, progressing to East Lansing, MI and then to Cameron Park, CA.
- Experience. Vizify shows how long you’ve been working.
- Career. Vizify shows your career growth by showing your education and employers.
- Education. Vizify shows my high school and college graduation dates.
- Links. Vizify shows how people can find you on the Internet. I have multiple blogs and web sites in addition to a presence at Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn and Twitter.
- Photo. On the last and final page, Vizify presents an additional photo. This is the professional photo I am promoting at several sites including my Facebook professional pages, Google+ and LinkedIn.
Altogether, I love it. Vizify shows the information people need when they want to learn about you but don’t have much time. You can create new pages to meet your desires. Vizify is available at no cost at http://vizify.com. My profile is at https://www.vizify.com/mark-anthony-germanos.
Mark Anthony Germanos uses Internet tools to help your ideal customers find you, your products and your services.
"Yes yes yes," you may say, "there are a lot of Internet marketing guys out there. How do I know Mark’s Internet marketing ideas work"? Mark uses SEO, or Search Engine Optimization, to help his clients get on page 1 and attract more business. Mark’s Sacramento SEO Gold package includes creating a 6,000 word document with abundant content for your online presence. Sacramento SEO Gold will not produce instant gratification, but Sacramento SEO Gold works, gets people on page 1 and creates long-term benefits.
Google "Sacramento IT solutions" or "Sacramento cloud computing" to see Mark’s Sacramento SEO strategies in action. Mark is available at 530-677-8864 and at http://bit.ly/Jk50ds.
Mark Anthony Germanos is the President of Cameron Park Computer Services, a premier Sacramento IT company providing Internet marketing, IT services, IT solutions and IT support. Mark has been in the IT service and IT support business since 1992. Does your IT company offer IT services, IT support, SEO solutions that work and CloudU certified staff that can provide today’s IT solutions at affordable prices”? We do.
Running a successful business isn’t as easy as it used to be. The margin of error is smaller. Contract out your SEO and Internet marketing to an IT solutions provider you can hold accountable and who gets results. Call 530-677-8864 today.