A local SEO firm is promoting “page 1 of Google within 30 days.” Is it possible to get a new web site on page 1 of Google within 30 days? Let’s explore that. In order to make that happen, several layers of groundwork must be in place before starting this timer.
1. The client has an Internet domain and web site in production. The web site has been in existence for longer than one year and is updated at least quarterly.
2. The client has been actively blogging at least 3x per week.
3. The client has a concise and keyword-optimized 15 word summary in several online profiles.
4. The client already has a verified Google Places (Google+ Local) entry.
5. The client has thoroughly identified their ideal customer.
6. The client has sufficient content to keep their blog active, submit articles at varied online article web sites and comment at others’ blogs.
If all that is in place, then yes, you can expect to be on page 1 within 30 days. However, that is not what I find when I engage new clients in Sacramento SEO Silver ad Sacramento SEO Gold. I usually find people who do not blog regularly, do not have sufficient content for articles and have not created a clear picture of their ideal customer. Only after all this foundational work is done can you expect to get on page 1. You have to build the foundation first and then start generating the hype.
Mark Anthony Germanos uses Internet tools to help your ideal customers find you, your products and your services. Mark uses SEO, or Search Engine Optimization, to help his clients attract more business. Mark’s Sacramento SEO Gold package includes creating a 6,000 word document with abundant content for your online presence. Sacramento SEO Gold will not produce instant gratification, but Sacramento SEO Gold works and creates long-term benefits. Google Sacramento business revival or Sacramento cloud computing to see Mark’s SEO strategies in action. Mark is available at 530-677-8864 and at http://bit.ly/Jk50ds.