RSS

Where are the password crackers?

27 Apr

I read once that 40% of hacked company data is hacked from external sources. This 40% would be people on the Internet and outside your company who have no business looking at your data. They browse your data. They use your data to their advantage. They sell your data. Guess how the remaining 60% of company data is hacked. Yes…from internal sources.

From Escape the Cubicle

Advertisements
 

Tags: , , , , ,

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

 
%d bloggers like this: